Level Up Free Membership
Are you interested in entering the home improvement industry?
Are you underemployed in the industry or looking to start your own business within it?
Each Chapter (Carmel, Fishers, Greenwood) of Home Artisans is offering a complimentary, one-year membership to eligible candidates who demonstrate a strong work ethic, motivation, dedication, follow through, and creativity in their application. Join a community of like-minded business leaders dedicated to personal and professional growth and guided by a commitment to superior quality, value, and outstanding customer service. We build better businesses together.
- Applicant must reside in Central Indiana.
- Applicant must complete a Home Artisans Application and agree to Attendance Terms.
- Applicant agrees to attend no less than two (2), and no more than four (4), membership meetings of one of the other Home Artisan Chapters.
- Applicant is enrolled in an institution in Central Indiana in one of the following eligible programs or equivalent: Architecture, Construction Plan Management, Carpentry, Electrical, HVAC, Interior Design, Landscaping, Masonry, Plumbing, Cabinet Making, Business, or Marketing (“Eligible Fields”).
- Applicant has worked within the Eligible Fields and is no longer employed by a prior employer as a result of economic forces.
- Applicant currently works within the Eligible Fields, is in a non-ownership position with their current employer, and has a stated desire to (i) commence ownership of their own business within the Eligible Fields during the Complimentary Term or (ii) advance to a different or elevated position than their current position within the Complimentary Term.
Complete the Application below: